|REFLEXOLOGY SUCCESS TIPS AND STRATEGIES|
TO USE RIGHT AWAY
"Thanks… for the rich information and techniques.” N.W.
- The Reflexology antidote for burnout.
- Where to go for information related to research, products, new ideas and more.
- How to organize and prioritize your session time so you can best help your clients and stick to your schedule.
- Taking care of your hands – how to keep them safe and supple for life.
- What reflexes to target. Orchestrating your session for optimum success.
- Loads of free Reflexology tele-classes and publications along with workshops designed to help you in your practice and life.
- How to “get clear” on your business goals and what actions to take to achieve them.
- …. Plus a whole lot more.
|Reflexologyis not like any other method or modality because of its unique map that corresponds to the body. This map is located on the feet, hands, face and ears. It's very unlike massage, dermatology, podiatry, physical therapy, etc., where the focus of the work is on the tissue at the site of application.|
Other modalities focus on the specific energy flows in and around the body, i.e. meridians, chakras. The foci of Reflexology are the organs and organ systems of the body. The location of our work is merely the pathway to support and balance the whole body. And with all these locations to choose from, it's easy to apply these powerful techniques.
|HERE ARE 7 REASONS WHY REFLEXOLOGY WILL HELP GROW YOUR PRACTICE - NO MATTER WHAT HEALTH OR HEALING PRACTICE YOU HAVE.|
THESE UNIQUE CONCEPTS HELP CONTRIBUTE TO A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE
|Here are 7 ways that Reflexology can help you create and grow your practice. If you already have a Reflexology or holistic bodywork practice, here's how increasing your knowledge will help you increase sales – guaranteed!|
1. Reflexology is convenient:
√ It's relaxing and stress relieving for both client and practitioner.
√ Both client and practitioner are comfortably situated, no need to move around much.
√ While the focus of Reflexology is the whole body, the technique is conveniently given on the feet, hands, ears and/or face.
2.Reflexology will sell more services for you:
3. Reflexology is a niche market.
- People love to have their feet worked. It creates a feeling of comfort and support.
- It’s so relaxing to receive.
- Reflexology can be any length of time, from the whole session to an extra add on.
- It's so easy to give.
- And it’s economical, adding value without additional costs.
A good massage or bodywork therapist is easy to find but many more people are looking for great Reflexology than there are practitioners who know how to provide it.
It requires NO equipment or fancy set up.
It requires NO disrobing, other than shoes and socks.
4. Reflexology is the most relaxing modality.
- Hands down, Reflexology offers the deepest state of relaxation.
- There's no roll over to interrupt the restful experience.
- It's even relaxing to give a Reflexology session!
5. Reflexology can be done easily just about anywhere.
√ It's the easy to provide in-office, in-home or as corporate services.
√ Remember Reflexology requires little or no equipment or fancy set up.
√ You can choose from a range of convenient sites on the body to offer the benefits of Reflexology.
6. Reflexology reportedly can decrease the experience of pain and discomfort.
7. You can give Reflexology to yourself and receive the benefits.
- Scientific research has proven that Reflexology can decrease the experience of pain and discomfort, both during the session and afterwards.
- Based on previous studies, The National Institute of Health (NIH) is granting the University of Michigan 3.1 million dollars ($3,100,000.00) for Reflexology research.
- We'll be seeing more research on the benefits of Reflexology in the near future.
Need more be said?
|"A window opens….. Thank you for being the window." – L. K.|
Click here for more information.It’s something I think you’ll enjoy!
|DISCLAIMER: This site was created to share the wonderful benefits of Reflexology. It is for educational purposes only. Results will vary. Reflexology is never a substitute for medical care. The information on this site is not intended to treat, diagnose, prescribe or prevent any disease. You are advised to consult with the appropriate health practitioner in case of any medical condition.|